- Represented large Mexican development company in the acquisition of an approximately 30,000 acres residential and resort golf community, located in Central Valley, California.
- Represented large development company in the acquisition and development of a condominium project located in Beverly Hills, California.
- Structured formation of U.S./Mexico partnerships and joint ventures for purposes of acquiring and developing real estate projects in California.
- Represented Client in the acquisition large commercial building in San Francisco, California.
- Represented Client in the acquisition and refinancing of large commercial building in Houston, Texas.
IPG’s U.S. real estate practice area specializes in assisting clients structure the acquisition, sale, leasing, financing and development of commercial, industrial, residential and hospitality properties in the U.S.
We represent investors and developers, landlords and tenants of all sizes in connection with their real estate projects. Our expertise ranges from structuring complex transactions to counseling clients through property disputes and litigation.
Our experience in real estate practice includes:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Real Estate Financing
- Formation of partnerships and joint ventures for purposes of buying, selling, leasing, developing and financing real estate projects.
- Incorporating holding entities such as LLCs and corporations
- Commercial Leasing
- Project Development Services
- Due Diligence
Our goal at IPG is to assist clients in structuring their real estate projects to fit their needs in the most efficient way while counseling them about the risks associated with various courses of action. We have developed strategies that allow clients to organize transactions in advance and to anticipate and prepare for the extensive due diligence and attention to detail required to close transactions on time.
IPG’s Mexico Real Estate Practice Area specializes in assisting our clients’ structure the sale, acquisition, leasing, financing and development of major commercial and residential properties in Mexico. Read More…
PG’s Mexico Real Estate Practice Area specializes in assisting our clients’ structure the sale, acquisition, leasing, financing and development of major commercial and residential properties in Mexico. Read More…